（考试时间：120 分钟 试卷满分：150 分）
第一部分 听力（共两节，满分 30 分）
第一节（共 5 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 7.5 分）
听下面 5 短对话，每段对话后有一个小题，从题中给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项。听完每段对话后，你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。
例：How much is the shirt？
A.￡19.15. B.￡9.18. C.￡9.15.
1. What does John find difficult in learning German？ A.Pronunciation. B.Vocabulary. C.Grammar.
2. What is the probable relationship between the speakers？ A.Colleagues.
B. Brother and sister.
C. Teacher and student.
3. Where does the conversation probably take place？
A. In a bank. B. At a ticket office. C. On a train.
4. What are the speakers talking about？
A.A restaurant. B.A street. C.A dish. 5.What does the woman think of her interview？
A.It was tough. B.It was interesting. C.It was successful.
第二节（共 15 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 22.5 分）
听下面 5 段对话或独白，每段对话或独白后有几个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选项。听每段对话或独白前，你将有时间阅读各个小题，每小题 5 秒钟；听完后，各小题将给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。
听第 6 段材料，回答第 6、7 题。
6.When will Judy go to a party？
A.On Monday. B.On Tuesday. C.On Wednesday. 7.What will Max do next？
A. Fly a kite. B.Read a magazine. C.Do his homework.
听第 7 段材料，回答第 8、9 题。
8. What does the man suggest doing at first？ A.Going to a concert.
B. Watching a movie.
C. Playing a computer game.
9. What do the speakers decide to do？
A.Visit Mike . B.Go boating. C.Take a walk.
听第 8 段材料，回答第 10 至 12 题。
10. Which color do cats see better than humans？ A.Red. B.Green. C.Blue. 11.Why do cats bring dead birds home？
A. To eat them in a safe place.
B. To show off their hunting skills.
C. To make their owners happy.
12. How does the man sound at the end of the conversation？ A.Grateful. B.Humorous. C.Curious. 听第 9 段材料，回答第 13 至 16 题。
13. Who is Macy？
A.Ed’s mother.B.Ed’s teacher.C.Ed’s friend. 14.How does Ed usually go to kindergarten？
A. By car. B.On foot. C.By bus.
15. What does Ed enjoy doing at the kindergarten？
A.Telling stories. B.Singing songs . C.Playing with others.
16. What do the teachers say about Ed？
A.He’s clever. B.He’s quiet. C.He’s brave.
听第 10 段材料，回答第 17 至 20 题。
17. At what age did Emily start learning ballet？ A.Five. B.Six. C.Nine.
18. Why did Emily move to Toronto？ A.To work for a dance school.
B. To perform at a dance theater.
C. To learn contemporary dance.
19. Why did Emily quit dancing？ A.She was too old to dance.
B. She failed to get a scholarship.
C. She lost interest in it.
20. How does Emily feel about stopping training？ A.She’s pleased.B.She’s regretful.C.She’s upset
第二部分 阅读理解(共两节，满分 40 分)
第一节 (共 15 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 30 分)
阅读下列短文，从每题所给的 A、B、C 和 D 四个选项中，选出最佳选项。
Students should read the list with their parents/careers, and select two activities they
would like to do. Forms will be available in school and online for them to indicate their choices and return to school.
Before choices are finalised, parents/careers will be asked to sign to confirm their child’s choices.
a week, discover new personal qualities, and learn new skills. You will be able to take part in a number of activities from canoeing to wild camping on Dartmoor. Learn rock climbing and work as a team, and enjoy the great
WWI Battlefields and Paris
On Monday we travel to London. After staying overnight in London, we travel on Day 2 to northern France to visit the World War I battlefields. On Day 3 we cross into Belgium. Thursday sees us make the short journey to Paris where we will visit Disneyland Paris park, staying until late to see the parade and the
fireworks. Our final
day, Friday, sees us visit central Paris and tour the main sights.
Four days of product
design centred around
lovely objects using
recycled and made
skills and leave with
modern and unusual
Potty about Potter
Visit Warner Bros
Studio, shop stop to
buy picnic, stay
overnight in an
Hostel in Streatley-on
-Thames, guided tour
of Oxford to see the
film locations, picnic
on the River Cherwell
through the University